足部医疗 is the branch of medicine dedicated to the study, 诊断, 治疗足部疾病, 脚踝, 还有小腿. A Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) is a physician who specializes in foot care. Podiatrists may focus on one area of the field, such as surgery or 运动医学. 位于新泽西州北部, 网赌APP软件排名 offers expert podiatry care for adults, 青少年, 以及10岁以上的儿童.
What 条件 Can a Podiatrist Diagnose and Treat?
- 阿基里斯肌腱炎: 一种经常影响跑步者的状况, this causes inflammation and pain in the tendon along the back of the heel.
- 关节炎: Wear and tear on the joints in the feet can lead to osteoarthritis, 会引起炎症, 刚度, 和肿胀.
- 拇囊炎: This is a deformity of the big toe joint that can cause pain 和肿胀 and make it difficult to walk comfortably.
- 扁平足: Patients may be born with flat feet, or their arches may fall from wear and tear over time.
- 糖尿病足部并发症: Because diabetes can affect blood vessels and nerves, patients with diabetes should have their feet checked regularly for sores and nerve damage.
- 骨折和扭伤: Podiatrists can treat acute injuries such as 脚踝 sprains and toe fractures.
- 真菌: Skin and nail infections such as athlete’s foot can develop in damp, sweaty environments and may cause itching or flaking.
- 导致槌状趾: Tendon and ligament imbalances can cause a toe to buckle so that the middle joint pokes out, 有时会导致鸡眼或老茧.
- 足跟疼痛: Recurring pain in the heel may be due to an acute injury or a chronic condition such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis.
- 指甲紊乱和损伤: In addition to fungal infections, toenails can be painful if they are ingrown or infected.
- 神经问题: 某些神经紊乱，如 莫顿的神经瘤 跗骨隧道综合症会引起足部疼痛.
- 足底筋膜炎: This is an inflammation of the tissue that connects the heel bone to the toes. Plantar fasciitis often affects patients with flat feet or poor arch support.
- 胫骨疼: 运动员中常见的, this is the layman’s term for tibial stress syndrome, 是什么导致胫骨疼痛.
网赌APP软件排名 also can diagnose many pediatric foot problems, 治疗脚上的烧伤和伤口, 为病人定制矫正器.
Many foot conditions can be addressed with medication and other nonsurgical interventions. Patients should make an appointment with a podiatrist if they have any of the following issues in their feet or 脚踝s:
Patients with chronic health conditions such as diabetes or arthritis also may need to see a foot specialist regularly.
The 足部医疗 department at 网赌APP软件排名 is led by 萨曼莎罗森茨维格,空闲. Dr. 罗森茨维格 graduated from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine and completed her podiatric surgical residency at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center. Her residency included an added credential in reconstructive rearfoot and 脚踝 surgery.
在加入网赌APP软件排名之前，Dr. 罗森茨维格 was in private practice in upstate New York. She believes most foot problems can be treated non-surgically and works to create a comprehensive, 为每位患者制定个性化的治疗方案.
Dr. 罗森茨维格 specializes in the surgical management of forefoot deformities, 尤其是大脚趾关节炎. She also takes a special interest in diabetic foot care, 包括伤口处理, 运动医学, 儿童足部疾病.
Find Outstanding 足部医疗 Care at 网赌APP软件排名
Left untreated, foot conditions and injuries can affect mobility and quality of life. It is important to see a qualified podiatrist for proper 诊断 and treatment. 由博士领导. 罗森茨维格, 网赌APP软件排名 offers podiatry care for patients throughout northern New Jersey and the surrounding area. For more information or to request an in-person or 远程医疗 约会, 联系 今天是网赌APP软件排名.